Saturday, January 28, 2012

Telling it All about Me

I was an Boxer in my youth. When I was 18 in 1974 I was fortunate enough and good enough to fight against Sugar Ray Leonard for the 1974 national Golden Gloves championship. unfortunately I was not good enough to win that fight. Later that year I went to college (Western Ky University) and in 1976 I watched Ray Leonard win the Olympic Gold Medal from my dorm room.

In 1979 I returned back to boxing and won the 1980 National Golden Gloves tournament and then made the 1980 Olympic team but America boycotted the Olympics that year. I turned professional and with a record of 13-0 made it to the famous Madison Square Garden. But, fate intervened again and I suffered a eye injury that ended my career.

Since then I have lived a fulfilled, God-blessed Life that I would wish for everyone. I am a true Infrared Sauna user and suggest that everyone should detox at least once per month.  Below I am including my boxing match against Sugar Ray Leonard in 1974.

Thank You and God Bless
Terry Silver


No comments:

Post a Comment